Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Letter for My Child to Read

Alana, when you grow up and are big enough to understand, please read this out to "Ibu"

Promise me Okay?

Good Girl... :)

Ibu,

You are the Heaven on Earth, the doorkeeper to Heaven

For that, I want to...

Thank you for supporting my life even when I did not know what life was

Thank you for smiling for me even when you wanted to cry, because you love me so much

Thank you for painting a sketch of my life because I know that I am as reckless as I can be

Thank you for feeding me with your angel touch

Thank you for protecting me from, well, myself ;)

Thank you, thank you, and thank you... for everything...

And for being my forever Mom

Cause you've done MORE THAN EVERYTHING for me and Daddy... ;)

And Oh Wait, speaking of Daddy...

He wants me to say this to you, and I quote,

"Thanks for being the BEST WIFE to Daddy"

Please forgive me for everything I have done to you and to myself

Please don't cry Ibu...

I will be holding you forever

And say hi to Daddy!

Cheeerrrrsss and SMILE....!!!

No comments: